Upper Key Stage Two Teacher
Permanent Post from September 2017
POST TITLE: Classroom Teacher
PAYSCALE: Main/Upper Pay scale
RESPONSIBLE TO: Head and Deputy Head Teacher
RESPONSIBLE FOR: Upper Key Stage 2 Class
JOB PURPOSE: To be accountable for school improvement through learner achievement and progress
Governors of this successful, happy school wish to appoint a suitably qualified, enthusiastic and committed teacher to join our staff. An interest in ICT and PE would be benficial.
The successful candidate will:
- Be a practising Catholic, who will play a full part in supporting the Catholic mission of the school, or be fully supportive of the Catholic ethos of the school;
- Be highly motivated with the ability to inspire, lead and support other practitioners and members of staff;
- Work with the senior leadership team in developing teaching and learning;
- Be an inspirational teacher who demonstrates outstanding classroom practice;
- Be confident to rigorously monitor, challenge and have high expectations of pupil achievement and behaviour;
- Be able to bring expertise, vision and creativity to lead the development of the curriculum;
- Be committed to developing and sustaining excellent relationships with pupils, staff, parents, governors and other members of the community;
- Be organised and have excellent communication skills,
- Be interested in learning through a range of activities with local businesses.
All applicants are warmly encouraged to visit the school by appointment.
All applications must be made on the CES application Form
Please provide no more than 2 sides of A4 demonstrating your impact in the classroom as a class teacher.
Closing date: Noon on Friday 16th June 2017.
Lesson observations & interviews: Thursday 22nd June 2017
The governing body and the Diocese are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young persons. The successful candidate will be required to undergo an Enhanced Disclosure from the Criminal Records Bureau (DBS).